Tuesday 4 June 2013

Michael Symon Crowned Iron Chef: Tournament Of Champions Winner

Iron Chef Michael Symon
Those close to me know I'm a food enthusiast and a fairly good cook myself. My favourite show on DSTV is Iron Chef , Chopped and Cake Boss. I have practically watched all episodes of these programs shown on Food network and TLC and i can confidently say Iron Chef Michael Symon is the Einstein of food.
The Iron Chef's Tournament of Champions was keenly fought with the likes of Iron Chefs Zakarian, Morimoto and Jose Garces also competing.
Am so glad my culinary role model won the tournament of champions.

Below is an article written by   

Jose Garces Vs Symon
Iron Chef’s Tournament of Champions wrapped up last night, and the final competition bracket brought Next Iron Chef Season 1 winner Michael Symon against Next Iron Chef Season 2 winner Jose Garces for the triumphant finish. Symon eventually took the title, and insisted he’d return to defend it next year, if Food Network hosted another Champion’s Circle showdown. But, Bobby Flay gracefully sidestepped the competition this go-around, and Symon admits that Flay is the only Iron Chef against whom he wouldn’t compete. Said the newly crowned champ to Simon Majumdar in a post-show cool-down interview:
“Iron Chef Flay and I have known each other for so long and are such good friends that we have promised that we will never compete against each other. I know it’s a cop-out, but if we were forced to battle, I think it would probably result in a tie.”
Zakarian Vs Symon
Bobby Flay
Welp, guess we know how to unseat him next year.

Culled from Thebraiser

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased 2 hear dis news...I love Iron Chef Symon

    ReplyDelete